HANKOOK TIRE Ventus V12 evo K110
REDEFINING CONTROL AND BRAKING
Ventus V12 evo tire combines performance and technology for the ultimate highway driving experience
WAYNE, N.J. (Nov, 1 2007) - Hankook Tire America Corp. has created an ultra high performance tire that delivers unrivaled comfort during high speed driving ? the Ventus V12 evo K110. The tire continues Hankook’s commitment to bring daily drivers the smoothest and safest ride available.
The Ventus V12 evo K110 utilizes the latest technology to maximize steering response and improve high-speed stability while the tire’s water drainage system ensures safety on wet surfaces. The K110 is a Z-rated street tire with the proven Ventus Ultra-High Performance tread compound, and comes in 25/30/35/40/45/50 series. The directional tread of the tire gives a sophisticated look and improves traction while preventing against hydroplaning. Other benefits include:
- Solid center tracking rib - enhances braking performance and ensures optimal road contact pressure and controlled steering response at high speeds
- 3D effect on block edge - evenly distributes road surface contact for optimal handling and braking
- HPSR (High Tg Polymer & Specific Resin) Compound ? ensures outstanding traction and braking on wet roads
- High-density nylon reinforcement belt - allows even distribution of ground contact pressure during cornering
- Y-shape channels, linear grooves and MTR (Multiple Tread Radius) ? effectively sweeps water away from the tire
“Drivers are going to notice a real difference when they put the K110 on their cars,” said Hankook Ultra High Performance Tire Engineer Dave Martin. “The technology, developed on the race track, seamlessly delivers one of the smoothest rides out there.”
About Hankook Tire America Corp.
Headquartered in Wayne, N.J., Hankook Tire America Corp. is a technology-focused, market-driven company that markets and distributes a complete line of high performance and ultra-high performance passenger tires, light truck, SUV tires, as well as medium truck and bus tires to more than 400 independent dealers through 3000+ retail sales locations in the United States and Canada. For more information, please visit Hankook Tire’s web site at: www.hankooktireusa.com.