Thank you for being interested in Hankook Tire Motorsports.
We don’t doubt your commitment, passion, and knowledge to the sport you love. So, we want to find out if we can be a match and hopefully you or your team can provide us with the means to evaluate your motorsport endeavors fairly and equitably.
Below are basic items that we’d like to see in your initial proposal. Power point deck is preferred, but not necessary.
- Full contact information and introduction to your efforts.
- History of the team and/or your individual racing history
- Where do you race? What formats? Classes?
- What is your vehicle? Specs? Descriptions?
- Palmares/race record of achievements? Win record (if at all)? Championships (if at all)?
- What are the next realistic ambitions for the program?
- Which races? Organizations?
- Which formats?
- Which class(es)?
- What is the predicted schedule of the races season?
- Other marketing activaties? Activation at shows? Schools? Etc.
- Sponsorship Request?
- What is/are the requested items for sponsorship?
- If tires, what are the size(s)? Type? Specifics?
- Logo / Livery package:
- What is the sponsorship package you are offering for the sponsorship?
1. Race suit logo placements? Number of races the logos will be displayed?
2. How will the overall race car livery look like? Rendering would be great. Diagram is acceptable.
3. Logo position options? Logo sizes? Number of races the logos will be displayed?
- What are the major objectives in the season which would be important for our partnership?
- Which media contacts and vehicles can and/or are targeted with your team?
- Media (if at all)
- What media opportunities are in your proposed season’s pipeline?
- How many are confirmed? How many being proposed?
- Which channels are being pitched?
- Include photographs, links to videos, etc. (rule of thumb, the more photos the better)
- Other pertinent items that would benefit your proposal
While it is impossible to offer sponsorship to all riders, we carefully consider all applications and resumes we receive for sponsorship.
All drivers/teams are evaluated, at great length, according to the detailed criteria that Hankook Tire has arranged.
If necessary, Hankook Tire may contact you in order to gain more complete information to assist in our decision-making process. However, this is to further our knowledge of your efforts and not a guarantee in sponsorship.
Note that Hankook Tire has complete discretion in decisions regarding sponsorship agreements, including how and why particular riders are chosen. Also, compliance with this document does not automatically guarantee Hankook Tire’s commitment to a driver/team.
Email us with your first proposal deck to: